Below you’ll find detailed information and graphics for covering Cashculator and Apparent Software. If you need anything (e.g. a promo code) please contact us.
What is Cashculator
The App Store is full to the brim with apps that let people enter transactions for everything they buy and see what that does to their spending power today. But Cashculator takes a wider look at finances — whereas other apps focus on the present, we prefer to look to the future. How will a change in job affect spending power? How’s that early retirement looking? Cashculator has the answer.
Unlike complicated day-to-day budgeting apps, Cashculator feels instantly familiar to anyone who has used a spreadsheet. Tell us how much money you expect to earn and how much you expect to spend, and Cashculator gives you the answer to various “what-if” scenarios so everyone can be better prepared, no matter what life throws at them.
- Category-based budgeting — plan expenses based on which category they fall into.
- Graphs and table reports include information on income, expenses, balances, and more.
- Quick and easy reconciliation so people are always working with accurate data when making financial decisions.
- Financial forecasts make people aware of whether they’re building a nest egg or sliding into debt and why.
- “What-if” scenarios can be planned for — what happens after buying a house, or leaving a job? How do those scenarios impact financial stability moving forward? Cashculator has the answers.
- Quick and easy transaction entry.
- A library of tutorials to help people learn the concept behind Cashculator and get the most out of it.
- Security and privacy. Cashculator data is saved on the device and isn’t synced to any cloud servers. Data remains private and is never uploaded to our servers — we don’t share or sell it, either.
- International support — Cashculator can speak Ukrainian, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese.
Who is Cashculator for?
Cashculator is for anyone who has tried other budgeting and financial apps and found them to be too fiddly, getting into the weeds without giving them the information they need to make informed decisions about their future. Other apps help people see whether they should buy that latte today. Cashculator helps them build their finances so they can buy a house in three years’ time.
Some examples of people who could benefit from using Cashculator include:
- People who are planning for retirement and need to see how their finances will change.
- Anyone who needs a better understanding of what their financial decisions mean to their future spending power.
- People who want to calculate what a change in financial circumstances would mean further down the line.
Cashculator is available as a free download from the Mac App Store with support for up to five income and five expenses categories. A fully unlocked version of the app is available via a one-time $49.99 in-app purchase. Available at a reduced price (about 33% off) in 🇧🇷 Brazil, 🇵🇱 Poland and 🇺🇦 Ukraine.
Cashculator speaks Ukrainian, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese
Mac OS X Version 10.15.4 or later
Cashculator on the Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cashculator-easy-finances/id1591642644?mt=12
Cashculator Website: https://cashculator.app/
Marketing video: https://youtu.be/lSnzBLk7H1A
Apparent Software: https://www.apparentsoft.com/
About Apparent Software
Apparent Software, founded in 2006, develops useful, friendly and unique software for Mac, complemented by first-class support for its customers. This is not just lip service – we really stand by every word of this mission. We are very serious about providing high level of personal support to our users, and over 90% of support requests get answered within hours.
Apparent Software is based in Winnipeg, MB, Canada 🇨🇦.